What, Where & When
What to bring?
As well as providing transport, kayaks and paddles we provide long john wetsuits, cagoules, spray decks and buoyancy aids. However there are a few things we require you to provide:
- Footwear you are happy to get wet, old trainers work well.
- A swim suit to go under the wetsuit.
- A thin thermal top to go under the wetsuit.
- A fleece top to go under the cagoule.
- A pair of shorts to go over the wetsuit.
- A warm or sun hat, depending on the weather.
- Sun cream.
- Packed lunch.
- A warm or cold drink, depending on the weather.
Where are we?
View Larger Map
Driving west on the A55 come off at junction 8a. At the end of the slip road turn right to Menai Bridge. At the round about take the second exit straight over. At the cross roads in the center of the village go straight over passing between The Buckley and the old Post Office. When you see water on your left turn right into a boatyard (opposite a slip way). Our container is out of sight at the back on the right.
You will probably want to drop your kit off and go and park outside the boat yard. If its busy and you can't find a space near by you can go back to the cross roads and turn right and then right again where you can park in a pay and display car park for £2 for the day.
When the courses start and finish?
With the exception of the Taster Evenings all our courses start at 9.30am and aim to finish by 5pm. The Taster Evenings start at 6.30pm and finish by 8pm.